Do you need to compare text files?
Need to merge source code?
Then get Compare and Merge 2.3!
Compare and Merge is a visual file comparison utility for programmers, web developers, and anyone else who works with text files.
Spotting differences and resolving them has never been easier!
| ||Find differences between your text files.|
| ||Resolve those differences with ease.|
| ||For Windows 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP.|
| ||Only US $35 or 30. Instant online delivery.|
| ||Try it out for free. Fully functional demo.|
What is Compare and Merge?
Compare and Merge is an award-winning visual file comparison utility. It lets you see the differences between text files, and makes it easy to resolve these differences.
| ||Compare your source code to an older version to see what has changed.|
| ||Merge your changes and those of your co-workers into one master copy.|
| ||Analyze differences in HTML or XML files, reports, spreadsheets, or program output.|
| ||Anyone who works with multiple revisions of files will benefit from Compare and Merge.|
| ||Compare and Merge will save you time and put you in control of your revisions.|
|Want to know how it works? Take the Quick Tour|
Why use Compare and Merge?
When it comes to determining the differences between text files, you have three options:
| ||Do it by hand, which is tedious and makes mistakes too easy.|
| ||Use a command-line utility like "diff" or "fc" (which comes with Windows) but the way they show the differences is hard to understand.|
| ||Use a visual utility like Compare and Merge, which shows the differences at a glance and makes it easy to resolve them.|
Of course, we believe that Compare and Merge is the most useful visual comparison utility around. We urge you to try it out for free and see for yourself!
- Compares files side-by-side
- Compares entire folders
- Compares locally or over the network
- Highlights differences within lines
- Summary bar gives quick overview of all differences
- Works like a text editor, so you can fully edit text
- Merging is very easy with drag-and-drop
- Multi-level undo/redo, also when merging folders
- Allows you to print the comparison results
- Allows you to export the comparison results to HTML
- Supports files with Unix and Mac line endings
- Can integrate with version control systems
- Command-line support
- Can be used directly from Explorer's context menu
- Many customization options
- Handy keyboard shortcuts
- Small download
- Easy to install and uninstall
- Available for Windows 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP
Value for your money
Click the image
to see more
Click the image
to see more
| > ||Need to compare text files?|
| > ||Need to merge source code?|
| > ||Then get Compare and Merge!|